Search This Blog

Friday, September 25, 2015

Five on Friday: Five Things I'm Working On

I have been so flighty and indecisive today! I'm all over the place more than usual. But here are five things I've been working on this week:
1. Getting caught up on laundry, dishes, and other household chores. I was down most of last week with a bad fibro flare, and I was down most of this week with a bad cold. There are a lot of clean laundry piles around the house waiting to be folded and put away, more piles of dirty laundry, and so on.
2. Motifs for my mystery crochet projects. You can find the free pattern here at Signed With an Owl. 
So far, I'm using Dark Orchid, Spring Green, and Shocking Pink.
3. Printing charts, cutting fabric, and making lists for next years's SALs. 
4. More motifs for my mystery crochet projects. They look like eggs now, but I promise you they won't in the end! You can see what they'll look like at Color 'n Cream Crochet. So far, I'm using Bright Yellow and Soft White.
5. And, of course, I have more starts! I actually have more than this, but I had these out to photograph for a SAL. These are my first Heaven and Earth Designs, my first time parking, and my first time gridding. I'm having a blast!
I'm linking this up at Love Made My Home for Five on Friday. One of these days, I'll get caught up on my blog reading, too!
Thanks for reading and looking.
Blessings :-)

16 comments:

  1. It is a busy time of year. You are getting ready for next year's SALs? You are organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better soon. Love the beautiful colour combination of yarn for the mystery crochet project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are starting to feel better. You are still getting lots done! I have started making my goals and finding my projects for next year too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope you feel better. Some weeks are really busy and you sound like you had one of those weeks. Hang in there.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend here asked me if I did a stabbing stitch or sewing stitch. Had no idea what she was talking about. Then she talked about railroading. Now you mention "parking". What the heck does that mean? You shouldn't feel like you are always needing to catch up. Especially after two weeks of not feeling up to par. I feel fine and don't get as much done as you. Take care, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! Where to start. Laundry = yuk. lol The rainbow granny looks great with those colors. There's a color combo for 2017. Great choices for next year. Your daisy's look great. Your HAED's are awesome and you have made a great start on them.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that spring green and shocking pink together. Enjoyed your Five on Friday post today. My first time visit here -- enjoyed it.

    Wishing you a beautiful day,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design choices for the HAEDs. I haven't started my first one yet but hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have some wonderful projects there! I will look forward to seeing more of them as you work on them. Take care of yourself, I hope that you are feeling much better again very soon. Thank you for joining Five On Friday. I hope that you have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have so many wonderful projects going on. Enjoy !!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely patterns you chose! Housework, when will it ever end, lol. Have a wonderful weekend;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colors you have used for your crochet projects. And, those pattern look so complicated for stitching; I'm sure it will be lovely. My best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you have been busy! Congrats on the laundry, that's the bit I'm most jealous of. Though sorting out next year's SALs comes a pretty close second and I love your HAED starts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope this week goes better for you and great stitching of all sorts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Kate, I hope you are feeling a lot better by now.
    Laundry piles are never fun, no matter if they are dirty or clean. But big sigh, they must be done.
    Good for you that you are already planning next year's SALs - planning is so much fun, a lot more than laundry piles, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very helpful suggestions that help in the optimizing website. thank for sharing the link.

    หนังฝรั่ง

    ReplyDelete